We're looking to fill the permanent position of a
Software Developer (Python)
(On-site Full-time or remote Freelance)
What we offer
Competitive compensation, free choice of your development environment and an international, reasonably laid back work environment.
We are a young ambitious team with a flat hierarchy, open atmosphere, flexible work hours and a varied range of interesting projects.
- Development and management of applications and APIs
- Design and implementation of scalable applications
- Implementation of automated tests
- Release Management
- Very good practical Python knowledge
- Experience with Tornado/Twisted/gevent or similar concurrency frameworks
- At least 3 years of professional experience
- Methodical approach and excellent problem solving skills
- Experience with several SQL/NoSQL data stores and data bases
- Solid Unix knowledge (filesystem, sockets, memory, TCP/IP)
- Solid English
- Huge plus: C/C++ and ZeroMQ experience
Sounds interesting? We´re looking forward to your application.
Please include salary expectation, code examples and reference projects and apply to:
Applicants only, absolutely no recruiters or agencies please. Thank you.